Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Microsoft 365 Business Premium (formerly Microsoft 365 Business) is a comprehensive subscription service for businesses with less than 300 employees. It integrates your favorite Office productivity apps and services, and collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams, with advanced security and device management capabilities.
Enable remote access and protect identity
Enable employees to securely access business apps, wherever they work.
- Help ensure that only the right people have access to the right resources by configuring policies that disable access from untrusted locations.
- Help keep assets safe from unauthorized access when passwords are lost or stolen by enforcing multifactor authentication.
- Help easily enable remote desktop access for employees on any device, while helping them maintain central management and security of their users’ desktops.
- Provide employees secure access to critical on-premises or line-of- business apps as they work remotely without the need to open broad access to the company’s internet.
Defend against cyberthreats and safeguard business data
Provide solutions that enable you to control who has access to business information.
- Help employees avoid malicious web sites through real-time scanning of links in emails and documents to block unsafe destinations.
- Protect against sophisticated malware through advanced analysis of email attachments.
- Enable anti-phishing policies that use machine learning models and impersonation detection to provide protection against advanced attacks.
- Enforce malware protection across all of a company’s Windows 10 devices and protect files in key system folders from changes made by ransomware.
- Use automatic detection to help prevent sensitive information such as social security numbers or credit cards from leaking outside your customers’ businesses.
- Eencrypt sensitive emails so employees can communicate securely with customers or other people outside the company, ensuring that only the intended recipient can read the message.
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions such as Do Not Copy and Do Not Forward to email and documents
Easily secure and manage devices
Maintain control over the phones, tablets, and computers that connect to their business data.
- Apply security policies to protect business data on iOS and Android devices. For example, require users to provide a PIN or fingerprint to access business data, and encrypt data on mobile devices.
- Keep business documents, emails, and other data within approved Office mobile apps – and prevent employees from saving them to unauthorized apps and locations like a personal share site.
- Remotely wipe business data from lost or stolen devices without affecting personal information.
- Use simplified controls to manage policies for all the Windows 10 PCs in your customers’ company, enforcing BitLocker encryption and automatically installing critical Windows updates.
- Get employees up and running quickly and cost-effectively with new Windows devices, wherever they work, by using cloud-based provisioning to preconfigure new PCs and laptops.
Collaborate in real time
Enable employees to stay connected and productive, wherever they work.
- Host audio, video, and web meetings with anyone within or outside your customers’ organization.
- Enable employees to stay in sync with their teams with threaded one-on-one and group chat conversations.
- Make it possible for employees to easily access their files, chats, and apps in a single workspace.
- Help your customers enable users to share, edit, and co-author Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files within the Teams app.
- Enable instant feedback in meetings with real-time sharing capabilities.
- Integrate third-party apps to simplify processes and accelerate decision making.
- Build integrations to your customers’ current business apps with the Teams developer platform.